Saturday, November 09, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 9


Today I'm thankful for extra energy and motivation that helped me get a lot done in the kitchen. :)  I cleaned out the fridge, made bread and hot chocolate mix, washed a bunch of dishes, and cleaned and organized a couple of drawers.  I even got extra motivated and made some drawer organizers out of the bottoms of old cereal boxes.  It makes me happy to open those drawers now. :)  And I'm feeling much happier about the state of the fridge, especially with the holidays coming up . . . it's good to have some space in there that isn't taken up with "science projects!"  

Also I'm very thankful that so far I haven't caught the cold that's going through our house. :)  Two out of three sickies are feeling almost back to normal, and Jim is feeling much better than the past couple of days.  I started feeling a bit stuffy today, but it doesn't seem like anything much, thankfully!

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

It feels so good to have things in order, doesn't it - especially the kitchen!

I am glad everyone is on the mend, and I hope that your feeling stuffy doesn't turn into anything. Hope ya'll have had a good Sunday!