Sunday, November 10, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 10


Wow, Day 10 already!!!  I'm kind of amazed that I've stuck to my posting challenge this long! :)

Today, I am thankful for our first little snowfall of the season.  We've had a few flurries in the past couple of weeks, but today we woke up to about an inch or so on the ground.  It may seem funny to say I'm thankful for that . . . because honestly I'm not really quite feeling ready for winter just yet. :)  But what made it so special was our kids' reaction.  Josiah started squealing as soon as he looked outside, and the other two were also VERY excited.  They rushed through breakfast so they could get outside as fast as possible, and then they got to work making a couple of raggedy looking snowmen. :)  It was so much fun to watch their excitement and made for a special start to our day.  We know this snowfall for sure isn't going to stick around long, as we are headed for temps in the 40s soon, but it's a forerunner of more winter fun to come soon!  

Here are a couple of pics from this morning:

No comments: