Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Study at Good Morning Girls


One other thing I forgot to mention: I was quite excited to see that Good Morning Girls has released a Thanksgiving Bible study that is starting tomorrow!  I will be using this in my own devotions along with my regular Bible reading for the next two weeks.  I meant to post about it earlier, but wanted to at least give it a quick mention now in case any of you might be interested in doing it too.  I LOVE the idea of focusing my thoughts on thankfulness in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving.  I have been blessed by doing studies from GMG in the past, and I can't wait to dive into this one tomorrow!  To get the PDF for the study, all you have to do is subscribe to the GMG blog.  You can find out all the info here.  Enjoy!!

No comments: