Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 20


Today I'm thankful for our small town library!  We have three awesome librarians who love our kids and are interested in them personally, and going to the library is a big highlight of the kids' week.  Especially when there is storytime, which is quite often!  (Mommy loves storytime, too . . . I get a few minutes to chat with the librarians or other friends, or read on my Kindle, or look at a magazine . . . while the kids are busy with a fun story, a craft, and sometimes a game.  It's wonderful!!)  

The library has been a regular part of our schedule since before Sam was born, and I believe our regular trips there are a big part of why our kids love books so much . . . as you can see by these pictures, taken tonight after supper (all books from the library bag).  :)
 I think Josiah was the only one who was aware that I was taking pictures of them. :)
Thank you, library ladies, for making our world an even happier place. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

Awe!!! Cute, cute, cute!!! All three! :)

I love your banner in the background too! Not to mention your wallpaper border! Hugs, dear buddy!