Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 16-17-18-19


Yep, I did it again!  Posting in my blog totally slipped my mind for the past 3 nights until after I had the computer shut down and was already in bed.  And then of course, I'd forget about it the next day!  Anyway . . . here are some more things I'm thankful for. :)

1. God's Word, which challenges me right where I'm at.  Thankful specifically for the thankfulness study I've been doing from Good Morning Girls!  And for a friend who's doing it along with me! :)

2. Good books, and a few minutes here and there to read a chapter or two.  I'm especially excited that I got picked to be part of the launch team for Crystal Paine's new book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode.

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

(I think this is a book that I really need right now! :))  Plus, I also was chosen to pre-read and review Chautona Havig's new book that'll be coming out soon, Tarnished Silver.  Such a fun holiday read!

3. A relaxing weekend as several in our family are still trying to get over the cold that's been hanging on for a couple weeks.  Jim is still feeling pretty yucky with it, so we're hoping he feels a lot better tomorrow!!

4. A toasty warm house, homemade hot chocolate, and molasses cookies fresh from the oven. :)

I hope all of you are having a good week so far!  Hopefully I'll remember to post daily for the rest of the month . . . :)

No comments: