Friday, November 15, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 14-15


Oops!  I knew I would probably miss a day somewhere along the way, and yesterday I totally forgot to post.  So here are two things I'm thankful for!

#1: Thankful that so far I've been able to stick to our "eat-from-the-pantry" challenge!  It's been really nice to have a menu plan to follow this week, even though I didn't actually stick to it tonight--I juggled a few meals around for this weekend. :)  But still . . . I haven't had to come up with a last minute plan at all this week, and I love that!  Gotta get back to making this a regular habit. :)

#2: Thankful for an unexpected visit with friends this afternoon . . . so good to catch up for a few minutes and share some laughter, too. :)

And a bonus . . .
#3: Thankful that my friend Mrs. Smith came through her surgery and is now home recovering!  Please pray for a smooth recovery for her, with no complications.  

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

Thank you, sweet friend! I sure am enjoying your posts!