Wednesday, April 03, 2013

March update and April goals

{I hope you all had a lovely Easter--we sure did!}

Well, here it is April 3rd, and I am just now getting around to posting my monthly goals!  (Weekly goals and my new health & fitness plan will follow shortly. :))  Here's how I did in March:

  • Get up by 7:30 am on weekdays--Almost done! :)  I was actually really happy with how this challenge went for me.  I think I only missed 4 -5 days of getting up by 7:30, and many days I was up earlier than that.  Yay!
  • Keep up with daily Bible reading--I had to catch up on a few days here and there, but this is DONE!
  • Become more intentional and organized in prayer--I didn't make much progress with this one . . . I was able to download a Prayer Notebook app for my iPod yesterday (which I've had my eye on for a while) and I'm hoping this will really help me in this area! :)
  • Complete weeks 23-26 of school--DONE!
  • Lose 2 lbs.--Um, not done.  I actually gained just a little, but ended the month about where I started.
  • Have one date night--DONE! 
  • Have friends over--DONE!  We actually had family/friends over for dinner twice, and other friends over for a playdate once.  
  • Read at least 2 books--DONE!
  • Blog at least 10 times--DONE!
  • Post at least two book reviews on blog--DONE!
  • Teach kids how to clean a bathroom--We made a little progress on this, but I'm not calling it "done" quite yet. :)
  • Spend no more than $300 on groceries--Totally slipped up with my tracking this month, so I'm not sure . . . I think we probably came in between $300-$350.  
  • Make or buy Easter dress for Julia--DONE!  Bought a really cute one at the thrift store. :)
And here are my new goals for April:

  • Keep up with daily Bible reading
  • Become more intentional and organized in prayer
  • Get up by 7 am every weekday
  • Have friends over
  • Have one date night
  • Complete weeks 27-30 of school
  • Follow health and fitness plan and lose at least 2 lbs.
  • Read at least 2 books
  • Post 2 book reviews
  • Blog at least 10 times
  • Spend no more than $350 on groceries
  • Work on spring cleaning throughout our home
I think that will give me plenty to work on this month! :)

No comments: