Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Weekly Goals: 04/03/12

I decided to go ahead and post goals for the week, even though it's already Wednesday.  I wrote them down on Monday, so I've already been working on them. :)  Here's how my anti-procrastination week went:

  • Keep up with daily Bible reading--DONE!
  • Post 3 book reviews--2/3 done . . . I only got 2 posted. :)
  • Practice music for Easter--DONE!
  • Mail package--Didn't get this done last week, but it is done now! 
  • Renew driver's license--DONE!
  • Complete week 3 of C25K--DONE!
  • Plan a new health and fitness challenge for April--DONE!  Now, to stick with it. :)
  • Complete week 26 of school--DONE!
  • Make ties for the boys for Easter--DONE!
  • Continue getting up by or before 7:30 am--I think I missed one day last week, so mostly done. :)
When life seems crazy and chaotic at times, it is really helpful to be able to look back at a list like this and see that I actually got more done than I thought I did!  Here is my list for this week:
  • Keep up with daily Bible reading
  • Exercise 5 times
  • Plan menu for next 1-2 weeks
  • Complete week 27 of school
  • Read 5 chapters of Shattered
  • Blog 3-4 times
  • Plan and email monthly music schedule for church
  • Visit friends for the weekend
And now . . . off to post about my health & fitness plan for the month. :)

No comments: