- Keep up with daily Bible reading--DONE!
- Spend at least 15 minutes in prayer daily (this is an area I'm struggling to be consistent with, so I decided I needed to set a specific time goal for myself)--Wasn't consistent with this, but I saw some good progress, so that was encouraging. :)
- Complete week 6 of health & fitness challenge--DONE!
- Complete week 19 of school (yay!--we're on the downhill side of the year now! :))--DONE!
- Begin a Bible study or book study--DONE! (Began reading Because He Loves Me by Elyse Fitzpatrick)
- Blog 3-4 times--Not done, obviously. :)
- Post one book review--Nope.
- Begin bedroom decluttering--And nope!
- Get together with friends--DONE! We went ice skating with our neighbors! :)
- Record 3 blessings daily in 1000 Gifts journal--Didn't keep up with this.
- Read 3 chapters of Cleaning House--Only read 1 chapter, but I did read another whole book, so at least I read something!
- Balance bank accounts--Didn't get to this either.
I did have a very successful week with freezer cooking. I now have 6 meals in the freezer, and 2 of those will stretch to 2 meals each, so it's like having 8 suppers all ready to go. :) Plus 2 bags of rolls, 1 bag of biscuits, 1 loaf of bread, and 1/2 a bag of breadsticks. And we also stocked up on hot dogs and frozen sandwich steaks. :) I plan to make 2 more freezer meals this week as well as some more bread and hopefully more rolls or breadsticks. It feels really good to know that I can put cooking on the back burner for a week or two after surgery. :)
Here are my new goals for this week:
- Keep up with daily Bible reading
- Spend 15 minutes in prayer daily
- Complete week 7 of fitness challenge
- Complete week 20 of school
- Make 2 more freezer meals
- Blog 3-4 times
- Post 1 book review
- Vacuum all floors
- Mop all hard floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
- Read 3 chapters of Cleaning House
- Write review for Desperate
- Straighten bedrooms
I probably won't get any goals set for next week since I will be in the hospital for a good bit of Monday, but basically my goal for that week is to have surgery and spend a week sitting around and recovering. :)