Time to set some goals again . . . last week didn't go as well as I would have liked. I felt really lazy and slacked off on some stuff due to the heat wave that we had for about half the week! This week is a lot cooler, and rainy, so hopefully I'll be a bit more motivated. :) Here's how last week went:
- Make daily quiet time a priority--Did fairly well with this, except for the weekend.
- Lose a little weight--DONE! I lost a few ounces this week . . . :)
- Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days--DONE!
- Exercise 5 times (complete the 30 Day Shred!!)--Nope, this was one of the things I slacked on. I only exercised twice.
- Sewing goals: skirt for me, baby gift--Nope, not a stitch of sewing got done!
- Blog 3 times--And obviously this didn't happen.
- Start deep cleaning entry (yes, I STILL have not started this--I really need to this week!)--Yes! I finally started this, and made some good progress. Hoping to finish this week, but we will see.
- Continue through marriage devotional with Jim--Oops, forgot again . . .
- Do a fun project or activity with the kids, 2 or 3 days--DONE! We did water balloons one day, and made popsicles another day.
- Go to the reading program kickoff at the library--DONE!
- List some things on Ebay and Craigslist--DONE! (At least with the Ebay part--the Craigslist part is actually Jim's :))
- Read 2 chapters in Educating the Wholehearted Child--No, sadly I didn't get to this. I did read another fiction book on my Kindle, though!
And here are my goals for this week:
- Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
- Lose a little weight
- Sew baby gift (MUST be done, since the person it's for just had her baby today!!)
- Complete the last 3 days of the 30 Day Shred
- Continue deep cleaning entry/dining area
- Start sewing skirt
- Go strawberry picking
- Make strawberry jam
- Get together with friends
- Read 2 chapters in Educating the Wholehearted Child
- Have a date night
- Register Sam and Julia for next school year
Whew! that's kind of a long list, and I'm honestly not sure how far I'll get. Somehow, I always think my summers are going to be more relaxed. I always forget about all the little projects I want to do, all the jam I need to make, and all the people I want to spend time with. I love my life, but sometimes I just want it to slow down a little. :) Oh well, I guess that being on the go is good for burning calories, anyway! I hope all of you are having a good week so far and making some progress on your own goals!