Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Weekly Goals: 04/03/12

Whoops, getting this up late as usual . . . and yes, I just posted one "goals" post, this is another one, and (hopefully) tomorrow I will have my monthly goals update posted. So . . . lots of goals blogged about in a short space of time! Hopefully that doesn't get too annoying for you all, but I do it mostly to keep myself on track. :)

Here's how I did last week:
  • Lose 1 lb.--DONE! From here on, I think my weekly goals will be less specific, but I'll still set a monthly goal.
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days--DONE!
  • Exercise 3-5 times--DONE! (3 times)
  • Get dressed by 9 am Mon-Fri. (giving myself a little more leeway this week since we are still dealing with some sick kids and getting a bit less sleep at night)--DONE!
  • Clean kids' room--DONE!
  • Keep sink shiny/dishes washed daily--Oooh, I came SO close on this one. Every day except Saturday! This might be a record for me. :)
  • Blog 3 times--Nope, sadly I didn't accomplish this, although I do have plenty of posts in my head and even wrote most of another one, but didn't finish it yet.
  • Finish reading Loving the Little Years--DONE!
  • Put away winter decor/get out spring stuff--STILL didn't get to this. I really need to before summer arrives . . . :)
  • Start sewing Julia's Easter dress--DONE! (Well, the dress isn't *quite* done, but it's well on the way. But I did accomplish the goal of *starting* it. :))
And here are my new goals for this week:
  • Exercise 3-5 times
  • Read chapters 1-3 in The Mission of Motherhood
  • Get together with friends (twice)
  • Finish Julia's Easter dress
  • Put away winter stuff/get out spring stuff (maybe the third time's a charm? :))
  • Start work on doll quilt for Julia's birthday
  • Begin memorizing Titus 2, review Titus 1
  • Date with Jim
  • Get dressed by 9 am, Monday-Friday
  • Update budget online
  • Transfer money to savings account
  • Pay electric and phone bills
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Lose a little weight :)
This is a busier week than usual, but hopefully I will get at least a few of these things accomplished!

No comments: