Here's how I did last week:
- Lose 1 lb.--DONE! From here on, I think my weekly goals will be less specific, but I'll still set a monthly goal.
- Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days--DONE!
- Exercise 3-5 times--DONE! (3 times)
- Get dressed by 9 am Mon-Fri. (giving myself a little more leeway this week since we are still dealing with some sick kids and getting a bit less sleep at night)--DONE!
- Clean kids' room--DONE!
- Keep sink shiny/dishes washed daily--Oooh, I came SO close on this one. Every day except Saturday! This might be a record for me. :)
- Blog 3 times--Nope, sadly I didn't accomplish this, although I do have plenty of posts in my head and even wrote most of another one, but didn't finish it yet.
- Finish reading Loving the Little Years--DONE!
- Put away winter decor/get out spring stuff--STILL didn't get to this. I really need to before summer arrives . . . :)
- Start sewing Julia's Easter dress--DONE! (Well, the dress isn't *quite* done, but it's well on the way. But I did accomplish the goal of *starting* it. :))
And here are my new goals for this week:
- Exercise 3-5 times
- Read chapters 1-3 in The Mission of Motherhood
- Get together with friends (twice)
- Finish Julia's Easter dress
- Put away winter stuff/get out spring stuff (maybe the third time's a charm? :))
- Start work on doll quilt for Julia's birthday
- Begin memorizing Titus 2, review Titus 1
- Date with Jim
- Get dressed by 9 am, Monday-Friday
- Update budget online
- Transfer money to savings account
- Pay electric and phone bills
- Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
- Lose a little weight :)
This is a busier week than usual, but hopefully I will get at least a few of these things accomplished!