- Begin memorizing Titus 2--Nope, haven't started yet. Bad girl!
- Read through Proverbs--I didn't finish this either, although I got off to a good start.
- Start through marriage devotional together--Um, no . . . maybe one of these months we will actually DO this!
- Read at least 2 books: (planning on Loving the Little Years, The Swiss Courier, and finishing The Rose of Winslow Street)--DONE! I finished the first and last on this list, and am still working through the middle one, reading aloud to Jim. I also read another ebook, The Wedding Dress, which I will post a review for one of these days!
- Lose 4 lbs.--Not quite, but I came fairly close!
- Exercise 3-5 times per week--I didn't do so well with this; I think I got 3 weeks out of 4.
- Have friends over for dinner and other visits--DONE! 3 times, to be exact. Yay for opportunities to show hospitality!
- Monthly date night--No, we didn't have one in March, but we had a whole date afternoon earlier this week, so maybe I should count that.
- DIY project: Make foaming hand soap--DONE!
- Sewing project: Easter dress for Julia--Not done, but it is started!
- Purchase new cell phone and plan for Jim, and cancel our old plan--DONE!
- Rework the budget--Oops, didn't accomplish this yet.
So, March wasn't such a great month for goal-meeting! But even though I didn't actually complete many of these goals, I'm encouraged to look back and realize that I was working hard at several of them and just fell a little bit short. Better than aiming at nothing, I guess!
And here are my new goals for this month:
- Lose 3+ pounds
- Exercise 3-5 times/week
- Monthly date
- Have friends over for dinner/play dates/visits
- Read at least 2 books (planning on The Mission of Motherhood and Song of My Heart, plus finish The Swiss Courier)
- Sewing project(s): finish Julia's Easter dress, make a doll quilt and dress, and maybe some other things
- DIY project: haven't decided for sure what this will be yet
- Begin memorizing Titus 2
- Finish "Frumps to Pumps" ebook
And it really seems like I should have more goals on this list, but this is all I've come up with so far. If I think of any more, I'll add them on later. :)