Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekly Goals: 03-27-12

Running a little late again this week . . . that seems to be the story of my life these days! :) Here's how I did last week:
  1. Lose 1 lb.--Nope, still not happening. I lost a few ounces, though. :)
  2. Exercise 3-5 times--Sadly, I only exercised once. :( Having a sick little boy kinda threw a monkey wrench in my plans!
  3. Drink 3 bottles of water 5-6 days--DONE!
  4. Get dressed by 8 am every day (Mon-Fri)--DONE!
  5. Clean the kids' room--Nope. We straightened things up, but didn't get to the deep cleaning that I'd hoped.
  6. Work on decluttering our bedroom--Made some progress, but a long way to go!
  7. Blog 3 times--DONE!
  8. Put away winter decor/get out spring stuff--Didn't get to this yet.
  9. Read 4-5 chapters in Loving the Little Years--DONE!
  10. Complete 4 full days of school--DONE!
  11. Catch up on my Proverbs reading--Didn't get this accomplished; I think I might just start over next month since I am way behind!
So it wasn't a super great week of goal-finishing, but not too bad. Here's hoping for a little more success this week!

and here are my new goals:

  • Lose 1 lb.
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Exercise 3-5 times
  • Get dressed by 9 am Mon-Fri. (giving myself a little more leeway this week since we are still dealing with some sick kids and getting a bit less sleep at night)
  • Clean kids' room
  • Keep sink shiny/dishes washed daily
  • Blog 3 times
  • Finish reading Loving the Little Years
  • Put away winter decor/get out spring stuff
  • Start sewing Julia's Easter dress

No comments: