Friday, December 17, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: What day are we on now? :)

Um, obviously I'm not doing so well with my countdown posts! The past few days have been busy. We've done school every day this week except Wednesday, when Josiah was throwing up all morning for some reason (thankfully nobody else got it, whatever "it" was!!). Wednesday night I took Sam and Julia to the open house at our library. Thursday night I went to a ladies' Christmas fellowship/Yankee swap with my mom. And on Friday we spent the afternoon baking sugar cookies, and at night Jim and I went out for a date. Whew! Pictures of the cookie baking, and also my venture into homemade marshmallow making, will be forthcoming . . . maybe tomorrow (um, I guess that's actually today . . . time for bed!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, excited to hear how your marshmallow making went!

Sorry to hear about Josiah -- ugh. Tis the season. I'm praying we can avoid the stomach flue if at all possible this year.

Enjoy this last week before Christmas!