Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A generous freebie!!

I just had to take a quick minute and tell you all about this very generous freebie from HomeSpun Threads. Right now you can download every pattern in her shop for free! How cool is that! There are patterns for handbags, baby shoes, changing pads, bibs, backpacks, and even a Bible cover--lots of great stuff!! I just went and ordered a bunch of them, and I wanted to tell you guys about it too--I'm not sure how long these will be free, so you'll want to check it out asap if you're interested! :)

More Christmas posts coming soon . . . hopefully!

2 comments:

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

Hi Carrie the link to is not working. Can you try again. I'd like to see her patterns! :)

Carrie said...

Hi Teresa--sorry about that! I think I have it fixed now. :) There are some really nice ones there--enjoy!