Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick, I need 35 friends! :)

I just heard about this new daily deal site, No More Rack, from Money Saving Mom, and since I've been wanting to get an iPod of some kind, I thought I would sign up and get a shot at earning a free one. :) If you guys would like to help me earn a free iPod Shuffle, all you need to do is sign up through my referral link! If I get 35 friends signed up under my link, I will win a Shuffle . . . which would be super cool, since I would love to have one to use while exercising!

Plus, the first five friends to sign up through my link will earn a $10 off $20 coupon!! From what I understand, all you need to do is sign up to help me earn free Apple stuff. You don't even have to purchase anything. Easy peasy! :) I know a lot of you guys already read Money Saving Mom and may have already signed up through her, and that's fine--I did too!--and I hope she is able to get a free iPad for her hubby! But I thought I would give it a shot too, since I might possibly have 35 people who read this blog or read my posts on Facebook. :)

And if you'd like to earn credits and possibly earn free Apple products yourself, you can go to No More Rack, sign up for an account, then click on the "Get Free Apple Products" button and copy the referral link they will give you. Then you can email it to your friends, blog about it, post it on Facebook, etc., and see how much credit you can earn! (You will only earn credits if the friends who sign up under you actually purchase something.) The Apple promotion only runs through noon tomorrow (Dec. 16), so you'll want to jump on this right away if you're interested!!

So . . . if you'd like to help me out with this I would love it, but if you'd rather not sign up for one more thing, I totally understand. :)

(Edited tonight because I just found out the $5 credits you can earn for each friend, only occur if the friends actually purchase something. :))

3 comments:

Mrs. Doug said...

I signed up.. hope you get enough sign ups!

Mary Ann said...

I signed up - what's your count this morning? I hope you make it! I love my ipod...you'll love one, too!

Carrie said...

Thanks, Mrs. D and Mary Ann!! As of this morning, I'm up to a grand total of 6 friends . . . :) I doubt I'm gonna earn an iPod before noon today, but that's OK! I'm still hoping to find a good deal on one with some of my Christmas money--either a new shuffle or a used nano.