Monday, May 04, 2009

Random thoughts on a busy day

1. I am very grateful to whoever invented Kitchen Aid mixers.

2. I am very annoyed with our state’s senators and representatives. Actually, maybe “annoyed” is too mild . . . “disgusted” is probably a better word.

3. I still need to post about the Town Hall for Hope.

4. And Julia and Josiah’s birthday party.

5. And a myriad of other things, including A Homemade Life, which I missed last week.

6. I love the Chronicles of Narnia. I need to post about them, too.

But today is Baking Day . . . and I have a long list of things to get done, since we are looking forward to Jim’s parents coming to visit this week! So I’m signing off for now, and hopefully I’ll have time to blog more later . . . maybe tonight. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amen to #1!! I'm so spoiled and don't want to imagine life without my KitchenAid. You have the REALLY nice big one, right?