Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Friday!

I intended this to be a Homemade Life post, but my brain is a little fried . . . so I'm putting HL on hold till next week. Hope you all don't mind too much! It's a dreary, rainy day here--very much unlike yesterday. Sam has been complaining for a good part of today about how his tummy was hurting, then he threw up and seems to feel better. I hope! Not sure what's up with all of that, but I hope he is OK. We are supposed to be going to Leadership Conference at our church tomorrow (they have day camp for the kids too) and I want to be sure he is fine before we go, because I sure don't want to expose all the other kids to him if he has some kind of bug!

In the meantime, you all should check out the book giveaway on Jenny's blog--I'm definitely entering because I love suspense novels!! And also be sure to check out the Crocs giveaway at Simple Mom, which I am also going to enter because . . . well, you can never have too many shoes, right? :D And I don't own any Crocs yet! (Actually, I really do think you can have too many shoes--or particularly boots, since my husband has about a zillion pairs of work boots and they take up so. much. space!!)

And in other news, Josiah is almost walking!! He's been taking several steps at a time, and is obviously so proud of himself. :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: