Sunday, April 05, 2009

Bloggy Break


I’m planning to take a little blogging/ blog reading/internet in general break this week, from Monday-Thursday. I feel the need to step back and re-prioritize some things, and what better time to do this than the week when I’m heading into my 33rd year?! It’s also a good week because I have some special things I want to do with the kids--decorations and projects to celebrate Easter--and I want to make sure to leave myself enough time to accomplish them. And I need to finish up my Easter sewing--making the little panties to match Julia’s dress. The dress itself is finished (pictures to come in A Homemade Life, later this week!). Hopefully I'll have lots of progress to report on all my various projects, next weekend. :)

I’ll still be checking email and probably checking in with MoneySavingMom every day, just so I don’t miss any great deals! But other than that, I’m going to try and stay off the computer. I’ll be back on Friday with A Homemade Life! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: