Friday, December 19, 2008

Recipe Rave--Jalapeno Cheddar Tortillas!

I tried a new recipe recently and just had to mention it here. It's another one from Tammy's Recipes--Jalapeno Cheddar Tortillas--and oh my! They are super yummy! A bit of work, admittedly (we usually buy our tortillas), but a fun and delicious treat. The only change I made to the recipe, which I think made it easier, was to use pepperjack cheese in place of the cheddar and jalapenos, and add a bit more water. I forgot to take a picture of them or of the chicken quesadillas we made with them, but you can see a better picture than what I could take, on Tammy's site. :) Just had to share another big hit from my most favorite cooking blog! Give 'em a try!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I printed this out a few months ago but I forgot about them! Thank you for the rave review;). I found a tortilla recipe that I love and now, make all of them from scratch. We eat them so often because my family really enjoys mexican food. It saves us money and they taste so much better than store bought. I'll be trying this recipe out very soon!

BTW - I loved the gifts that you made! You are so talented, Carrie. I could see you selling some of your "goods" one day - like the Proverbs 31 woman;).