Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Countdown--December 8

Today wasn't terribly productive as far as Christmas prep, but I did get a little bit done. I hung a few more random decorations, did a bit of cleaning in the living room, and finished a handmade gift (fleece poncho) for our niece Emily. It was supposed to be for another niece, Ruth (age 1 1/2), but it came out smaller than I'd hoped, so I'll give this one to Emily (age 8 mos) and make a new one for Ruth. It was super easy to make, so I'm sure I'll have time to get another one done in the next few days. We also ordered some presents for the kiddos.

And now it's late, freezing cold (outside, not in), and I'm ready to snuggle down in my awesome flannel sheets. Nighty night!

3 comments:

Mrs.T said...

I got almost nothing done yesterday (toward Christmas, that is). Started a crocheted gift last night, sent a Christmas card yesterday morning. Forgot to mention earlier that I have hung up the few cards we've received so far. Oh, and I posted in my Christmas blog. That's about it for the 8th. Today has been better already!

Anonymous said...

Over the past few days I have just been trying to finish up Christmas presents that we're making. And am preparing to start some more. There isn't much time left though!

Anonymous said...

Today I took pictures of the kiddos, made the photo card, and ordered prints. That was a big project in and of itself!