Monday, July 23, 2007

Don't give her Craisins

*Warning* This post may contain TMI (Too Much Information) for the squeamish among you, or those who don't have babies or toddlers in their homes! :)

A little while back, I happened on a blog called "Don't Give Him Crackers!" Well, I think perhaps I should rename my blog "Don't Give Her Craisins." Yesterday afternoon, Julia discovered the joy of eating Craisins. Tonight, Jim and I discovered the fun of cleaning up . . . ummmm, shall we say, digested Craisins . . . out of the bathtub. And no, she hadn't even bothered to chew them before swallowing, apparently. Enough said.

Oh, the many joys of parenthood! :D

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Michael LOVES craisins!! When I first saw the title of your post, I panicked. I thought that there may be an unsafe ingredient or something.
When I realized that you were being funny, I laughed and sighed a sigh of relief:).

Alicia said...

EW! I've experienced that kind of clean-up. No fun. Chloe loves dried cranberries but I'll be sure to limit her intake so she doesn't pull a Julia. :)

Carrie said...

Rachel, sorry to make you panic! I'm glad you got a laugh out of the story in the end. :) Hope you are having a great week with your parents!

Alicia, I bet Chloe at least remembers to chew her craisins first, anyway! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I'll keep the craisin warning in mind with my youngin...for some reason, squash did that to him and let me tell ya, it was not pretty!!

Carrie said...

Jessica--thanks for the comment! I've enjoyed visiting your blog from time to time, as well, though I haven't gotten around to commenting yet! Hope you're having a great week. :)