Monday, June 18, 2007

A good deal from PictureME! portrait studios

I recently got an ad in the mail from PictureME! Portait Studios (located in Walmart), and I just thought I would mention it in case anyone is interested. They have a deal going on right now that is designed to cater to large families, which I thought was really cool! The original package price is $7.88, but for every additional person in the picture, they knock off $1, up to 8 people. So for 2 people, the price is $6.88, for 3 people it's $5.88, etc. . . . and for 8 people or more, the price is $ .88! This offer if only good through June 24, so if you're interested, look up your nearest studio and go take advantage of this awesome deal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip, Carrie! I have a friend with 6 kids so all together they make 8! Hopefully she can still get in on the deal.

Carrie said...

Alicia--hope your friend's family was able to get in on the deal! I know Walmart isn't the best quality out there, but for that cheap of a price, you can't beat it!