Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A few new pics

Here are a few pics from the past couple days--enjoy!


Jim in his new straw cowboy hat! What a handsome fella!
A new favorite game for the kids--pushing each other around the deck
A cutie-pie cowgirl :)


Also, I don't know how many of you read Crystal Paine's blog (Biblical Womanhood), but she could use prayer over the next hours/days, as she is being induced starting tonight at around 8 pm. Her birthing plans have undergone a lot of changes over the past weeks due to health issues, so please pray for a special peace for her, a good birth, and especially for safety for her and the baby. You can find more details and specific prayer requests at her blog.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a super cute family you guys are! Jim's hat reminds me of one my dad has (he's a landscaper & has to be really careful about his sun exposure 'cause he's outside ALL the time). We tease him about it, but it's cute on him.
I've never read anything from Crystal's blog, but I'll pray for her today. I hope all goes well!

Unknown said...

Great cowboy hat pix! Julia is a natural cowgirl. I don't know the gal you referred to, but I'll certainly pray for her tonight. I've been induced and I know how nasty it can be.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. Julia is a doll!

-Zan

Carrie said...

Mary Ann, thanks for the compliment. :) Someday I hope we can get a family pic where all of us are looking at the camera!!

Alicia, I think Julia is definitely a natural cowgirl, too. :) I had to hold her arms so she wouldn't pull the hat off before Jim got the picture taken, though!

Zan, thanks--I think she's a doll, too. :)

Thanks to everyone who offered prayers for Crystal! The birth was long and hard, but she and baby came through very well. The story is posted on her blog now.