Friday, June 22, 2007

Cranberry Lemonade


Especially for Alicia's pregnancy cravings, here's the recipe for the delicious . . .

CRANBERRY LEMONADE!!

3/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup lemon juice
3 cups cold water
1 cup cranberry juice

Combine the sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the cold water and the cranberry juice. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate until well chilled. Serve over ice.

Yield: approximately 1 quart

I have taken to tripling the recipe because we go through a LOT of this stuff! It's so easy and just so refreshing. Enjoy!

P.S. I am finally caught up on comments from the past couple weeks! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write something here. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS A MILLION! It's so weird that I've been craving lemonade with this pregnancy. I have a pitcher of strawberry lemonade in my fridge right now but it's the mix kind and it's just not doing it for me. THanks again! Hope others will enjoy this summer recipe too!

Unknown said...

I just made a batch last night and I'm loving this stuff! It was a little sweet for me so I added a few more cups of water instead of just 3 cups in the recipe.

On a different note, would you mind emailing me at your convenience? I have a strange question for you. aliciamhorn@gmail.com