Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cleaning Challenge--Front Entry

Today I tackled some clutter piles, threw away a good bit of stuff, and thoroughly dusted and rearranged my hutch and baker's rack.

I also set up a new spot for all our 3-ring binders that hold our bank statements, as well as some other financial records.

I used to keep them all on the baker's rack, but I like this arrangement better. It helps the baker's rack look a lot neater.

Tomorrow I plan to spend some time vacuuming and scrubbing the floor, and possibly washing the glass in the French doors, if the day is nice and sunny.

2 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Well, I guess I need to report on how I did with this challenge today:

* Washed the door glass in our front door

* Washed the glass in 3 picture frames -- 2 in entry, 1 in dining area

* Washed a mirror in the entry

* Washed down our wooden front door with Murphy Oil Soap

Congrats on all you got done -- nice job!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Great job!

I would love to tackle our walk in closet in the bedroom, but I have trouble finding time after doing the regular cleaning, laundry, etc. How do you fit the challenge in your schedule?