Monday, December 25, 2006

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas to all of our family, friends, and whoever else reads this blog! We arrived home yesterday, and spent a quiet day together today, since we had already opened all our presents before we left for Ohio.

We had a wonderful time with Jim's family, and also enjoyed spending Christmas Eve with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law and their girls. I'll try to post more about our vacation and all of our celebrations, along with pictures, over the next few days.

I think the week ahead will be spent in housecleaning, putting away clothes and presents, catching up on sleep, and trying to get the kids back into a somewhat normal schedule. :) I love the holidays, but the busyness of everything sure does make our lives different! It will be nice to work our way back into a regular home life.

Hope all of you had a lovely Christmas day!!

No comments: