Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas in Ohio

We had our Christmas with Jim's family on Sunday, Dec. 17th. Jim's grandparents came over for the day, and we all had a wonderful time exchanging gifts, eating a delicious dinner of roast pork and all the "fixin's," and talking. Here are just a few pictures from that day. I wish I had more, but I kept forgetting to use the camera, and took only a handful of them the whole time we were out there. Credit for the last picture here goes to Josh & Joanne; I had to borrow it from them as I didn't get a shot of this myself.

Sam, with his new engineer's cap (from his great-grandparents) and new Thomas turntable (from his grandparents)

Sam tries out his new gun from Uncle Josh & Aunt Joanne (it makes really cool sounds!)
Great-Papa and Great-Grandma with all the kiddos. L to R: Julia, Sam, Eli, Isaac (standing) and Levi

Hope you have enjoyed seeing a little bit of our Christmases! Still to come: Christmas Eve with my side of the family, and in February, another celebration and gift-exchange will occur when my sister and family are visiting, so I'll post even more pics then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great pics!

I didn't even do pictures this year. Every other christmas I took dozens of photos - and nobody wants to look at them (not even us), so this year I left the camera on the nightstand and didnt' bother.