Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge--Day 14/13/12


Hi everyone! Well, I haven't had much time to blog lately, and probably won't until we get to Ohio, so from today on if you want to keep up with the challenge, you can go to my mom's blog, as she has been doing a great job updating every day.

We are almost done with our present-making and present-wrapping. I still have about 1/2 my Christmas cards to finish and mail. I think I am done with my baking, although I didn't get near as much done as I'd hoped . . .

We still have to do a mountain of laundry, pack everything for the trip, and try to straighten up the house so we don't come home to a huge mess. We hope to leave tomorrow, but decided that if we just can't get everything done today, then we will put off leaving till Friday.

I will try to blog a few times from Ohio. Thanks to everyone who has commented--I'll try to catch up with answering those later! I hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoying the Christmas season!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in OHio are you going?

Carrie said...

Alicia--Jim's family is east of Columbus, I won't give the exact town for privacy reasons, but I believe it is a few hours south of where you live. I think we go right by the town you're in, though . . . but we'll probably be going through there around midnight. :) So we can wave on our way by!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a great time! Merry Christmas!!