Friday, August 16, 2019

Blogging Themes: thinking ahead

Yesterday as I was getting ready for my day and thinking about blogging, I had a brainwave.  I'd been thinking about blogging schedules, and planning certain recurring topics for certain days...but obviously I often have trouble sticking with a definite blogging schedule. 😉 So the thought that occurred to me was that I could plan overarching themes by month.  Not that all of my posts that month will necessarily relate to the theme (although they might), but it will give me something to think about and focus on...maybe help me as I look for inspiration here and there, too. 

Being me, I'm not thinking super far ahead, but here's a rough idea of what I'm going to aim for over the next several months:

  • September: Back to School
  • October: Let's Go Outside/Nature Study
  • November: Give Thanks
  • December: Christmas (of course 😊)
  • January: Heart & Home (focus on goals & habits for both)
Looking at this list, thinking about things I could write about...well, it has me pretty excited, actually!  I also hope to link to some other bloggers along the way who inspire me in these areas.  I hope you'll come along for the ride!

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

Oh, I love this idea! I know that when I have participated in Write31Days, I have found it quite easy to write a whole month of posts touching in some way upon a particular theme.


Looking forward to reading all that you will be sharing!