Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Five: the tired edition

Time for another Friday Five! 

1. Today I think a number of things caught up with me (including last weekend's time change) and I went from having lots of energy all week long to being exhausted.  I randomly found out that today is World Sleep Day (who knew?!) which seemed like the perfect excuse to take a nap. So, I did!  Still tired, but at least I caught up on a little sleep. 😴 Thankful that Friday is our light day of school for the week, so the kids did their stuff and we skipped the few books we do together.

2. Shout out to my awesome hubby for offering to get take-out for supper.  This makes my evening so much less tiring!

3.  I keep forgetting to take my Vitamin D3.  I think this would make a huge difference and I really need to somehow remember to be consistent with taking vitamins.  Any tips for me?  I used to be so good about this, but have slacked in recent years.  I have to say I am really looking forward to spring at this point, and a good dose of natural vitamin D from sunshine!!

4. Exercise has been one of the things helping to give me energy lately, and I still did my workout this morning even though I didn't feel like it.  I'm so happy that I've been able to be more consistent in this area!  I've been sticking with 5-6 days a week of either doing a workout video or walking, since the beginning of February.  Starting to see some differences, so that's nice!

5. Just a cute pic from earlier this winter.  I *think* maybe we will really be heading into spring soon!  We shall see...

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

This was fun to read, though I'm sorry you are so tired! Yay for Jim getting take-out for supper!

I remember my vitamins by getting them all out and putting them on my place mat before I start getting my breakfast. It seems to work most of the time.