Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Just a little chatter :)

Hello there, blogland!  I'm so bummed that I've missed two weeks of posting.  I have so many posts swirling in my head, but I just didn't make the time for writing anything the past couple of weeks.  Hopefully I'll have time to update a bit more this week.  I figured I would put up a quick post tonight since I'm waiting for Ari to settle down (she keeps getting up and needing to be put back to bed).

Yesterday we took a little trip south to visit the closest Bass Pro Shop to us.  Fun!  I was picturing it bigger, like a Cabela's, but it was smallish.  But still with lots of neat stuff to see.  Ari especially liked the big fish tank, and we had to keep going back there again and again to visit the fish. :) The other kids liked it too, and of course Sam and Jim had fun looking at guns!
 I took this picture of Ari napping sometime last week.  I STILL love watching her sleep...she is so cute anytime, but just so beautiful and peaceful when she's sleeping!!  I still adore her pointy elf ears, too. :)
 Last week I bought fabric!  Time to motivate myself to sew, after a long time away from it.  This print will become an Easter dress for Ari and matching skirts for Julia and me.  Can't wait to see how they turn out!  I'm happy Easter is later this year, so hopefully it'll actually feel a bit springy for a change!
 Ari's hair gets really crazy when she plays on the couch... Jim was able to capture a bit of the static in this pic.
 I've just completed day 3 of a Whole 30.  (More about that in a future post--coming soon!)  I've been buying a lot more veggies because of that.  This was some of my grocery haul last Friday...
 Josiah had fun decorating his punching balloon as a Bad Piggie. :) I love how Ari ended up in the picture, too!
 Not sure how well this next one will show up, but I thought it was cool.  We had friends over for supper last week, and Sam took this panoramic pic with Jim's phone.  It was interesting to see a wide shot of our living/kitchen area!
Well, I think Ari is finally down for good, so I will sign off for now and go get myself to bed.  Hopefully tomorrow I can post about Sam's birthday!  I hope you're all having a great week. :) 


1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

I don't think I commented on this yet. I really enjoyed reading it! Loved the picture of Ari with her electrified hair look -- and the sleeping one too. Quite a contrast! Thanks for sharing!