Thursday, November 05, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 5: Friends

Today I'm thankful for all the friendships I've been blessed with.  Friends are a special gift, aren't they? :)  I realized when getting ready to put this post together, I don't have nearly enough pictures of my friends!!  So I'm just throwing in a few that I found as I was zooming through my photos.  I wish I had pictures of more of you!!
 @the ladies' retreat last year with my friends Natazche and Gail
 @Story Land last fall--Julia and my friend Amy
 after Ari's birth, with our neighbor friend Amy

reading at the library with one of our awesome librarian friends, Miss Susan

I love how so many lives touch other lives.  I believe God sends each friend into our lives for a reason!  I'm thankful for old and new friends, far away and local friends, close friends and casual acquaintances.  And even bloggy friends whom I've never met, but feel like I know!! :)  Friends teach me so much, encourage me, give of themselves, bear burdens, pray for me, and inspire me.  So to each of my friends who may be reading this post: thank you, thank you!!  I pray that I will be a blessing to you in return. 

2 comments:

Kathleen :-) said...

More great pictures!!!! :-) Love It!!!! :-)

Mrs.T said...

So true ... I also love how our lives touch so many other lives, and how God uses us in one another's lives. I'm thankful for the many friends He's brought into our lives over the years, and that even though we live far away from many of them, we can still get together and renew our friendships from time to time. I'm so thankful too that my daughters are also my friends.