- Keep up with daily Bible reading (I am still on track with this--yay!! Furthest I've ever gotten in a "through the Bible in a year" program)
- Order and organize school curriculum and other materials
- Register kids under our umbrella school
- Take one family camping trip/visit Plimoth Plantation (end of August)
- Have friends over
- Read at least 2 books
- Post 3-4 book reviews on blog
- Run 3-4 times a week
- Finish 1-2 sewing projects
- Continue our Friday adventures
- Take a social media fast again
- Celebrate our 14th anniversary(!!)
- Do some deep cleaning every week
I also wanted to update on how my "Put One Foot in Front of the Other" challenge went in July. Unfortunately I wasn't able to accomplish my goal of running every single day. :( I started having some issues with a pulling/burning feeling where the mesh was placed in my hernia surgery, and Jim felt I should take a break from running to see if that made a difference (which it did), so I only got in 22 days of exercise instead of the 31 I had hoped for. But 22 days is a lot better than none, so I was happy with that! I had hoped to walk/run at least 50 miles for the month, and I ended up with 41.25 miles. Thirty of those were running miles, which was even more exciting, as that does average about a mile run per day for the month (if I had run every day :)).
For August, I want to be careful not to overdo it with the exercise, so hopefully I won't have the issues again. My plan is to run 3-4 times a week, taking rest days in between. I might throw in some 30 Day Shred workouts here and there as well, if I feel like it. I could definitely use some tummy toning again . . . :)
I have SO many other things to blog about from this summer. I'm hoping to do some much-needed catching up in this little space over the coming month before we jump back into school!