Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Goals: 05/27/13

Happy Memorial Day!!  I'm so thankful for all of those who have given their lives to protect our freedoms.  It's been a while since I've posted any weekly goals, so I decided it was about time to start that up again!


  • Keep up with daily Bible reading 
  • Post review of Shattered
  • Blog at least 3 times
  • Finish week 35 of school (YES, we are almost done!)
  • Limit sugar
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Exercise 5-6 days, complete week 8 of C25K
  • Make a skirt or two (ambitious? :))
  • Register for ladies' retreat (I KEEP forgetting to do this!!!)
  • Buy seeds and plants for garden
  • Finish reading 1 book
  • Set goals for June
I think that's plenty to keep me busy for this week. :)  Today we are enjoying a beautiful sunny, breezy day.  Jim is helping a friend today so we're not exactly taking a holiday from school or normal life, but it's a perfect day for the kids to spend a lot of time outside, and we will probably grill supper later on.  Hope all of you are enjoying your day as well!

No comments: