First, here is how I did with February's goals:
- Get up by 7 am on weekdays--Did not do so well with this!
- Keep up with daily Bible reading schedule--DONE!
- Begin a more in-depth Bible study--possibly the Luke study from Good Morning Girls--Started, but haven't made much progress with this yet.
- Complete weeks 5-8 of health & fitness challenge--DONE! I lost about 2 lbs over the 8 weeks, but have since gained a little back. Time to buckle down again!
- Read 2 books--DONE! Look for reviews coming soon!
- Blog at least 10 times--DONE!
- Have one date night--DONE! Yay!!!
- Complete weeks 19-21 of school--DONE!
- Begin baking class with Sam--DONE! We started with chocolate chip cookies. :)
- Teach kids how to clean a bathroom--Not done.
- Have friends over--Didn't do this either.
- Work on decluttering master bedroom--DONE! (Well, the bedroom is not DONE being decluttered, but the starting is done. :))
- Spend no more than $400 on groceries (setting the bar higher this month because of more bulk purchases--and kids who are eating more lately!! :))--Not sure on this; I slacked off on tracking toward the end of the month, but I think we probably came in under $400.
- Have surgery and recover--DONE!!
And here are my new goals for March:
- Get up by 7:30 am on weekdays
- Keep up with daily Bible reading
- Become more intentional and organized in prayer
- Complete weeks 23-26 of school
- Lose 2 lbs.
- Have one date night
- Have friends over
- Read at least 2 books
- Blog at least 10 times
- Post at least two book reviews on blog
- Teach kids how to clean a bathroom
- Spend no more than $300 on groceries
- Make or buy Easter dress for Julia
I'm encouraged to see that I got quite a bit crossed off in February . . . here's hoping a lot gets done this month, too! :)