Here's how last week went:
- Keep up with my daily Bible reading/quiet time--DONE!
- Complete week 3 of health & fitness challenge--DONE!
- Complete days 6-10 of the 30 Day Shred--Only completed days 6-7 :(
- Complete week 16 of school--DONE!
- Get to bed by 10:30 pm every weeknight--Nope, only made it 2-3 nights
- Continue working with younger kids on making beds daily--DONE!
- Keep kitchen counters clean and neat--Semi-done :) . . . we're making some progress.
- Declutter at least 3 kitchen cabinets--Not done; only completed 1 1/2 cabinets
- Pay home loan bill and balance all checkbooks--Paid the bill and balanced one account, but still have several others left to do
- Read 4 chapters of Desperate and 4 chapters of Cleaning House--DONE!
- Blog 3-4 times--Nope, only blogged twice
- Begin teaching kids bathroom cleaning skills--Haven't started this yet
And here are my new goals for this week (many of which are the same):
- Keep up with daily Bible reading
- Complete week 4 of health & fitness challenge
- Complete week 17 of school
- Declutter 3 kitchen cabinets
- Get to bed by 10:30 pm every weeknight
- Pay insurance bills
- Balance remaining bank accounts
- Blog 3-4 times
- Read 4 chapters of Desperate and 4 chapters of Cleaning House; finish reading The Nonesuch
- Finish making 3 gifts
- Begin baking class with Sam
- Begin teaching kids bathroom cleaning skills
We'll see how the week goes! I'd also like to ask you all to pray for me as I meet with a surgeon on Friday about getting a hernia repaired. I have had it for about 7 years, but just in the past few weeks it has been causing more pain and issues, so we realized it was time to get the process started. Please pray that I can get surgery scheduled very soon, and that God will give us wisdom about the various options. Thanks! :)