Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Goals 01/14/13

Whew!  It was a busy weekend (but a good one!) and I never got around to writing the book-themed posts that I had planned.  Hopefully I will get to that this week.  Also, I didn't have time to post yesterday, but I wanted to wish my dear Mom a happy belated birthday!!  We had a little family party for her last night, complete with cake and a game of Carcassonne! :)  My mom is a sweet blessing in my life and I know she is to many of you, as well.  So if you get a chance, head on over to her blog and say happy birthday a little late! :)

Without further ado, here are my goals for this week:

  1. Keep up with my daily Bible reading/quiet time
  2. Complete week 3 of health & fitness challenge
  3. Complete days 6-10 of the 30 Day Shred
  4. Complete week 16 of school
  5. Get to bed by 10:30 pm every weeknight
  6. Continue working with younger kids on making beds daily
  7. Keep kitchen counters clean and neat
  8. Declutter at least 3 kitchen cabinets
  9. Pay home loan bill and balance all checkbooks
  10. Read 4 chapters of Desperate and 4 chapters of Cleaning House
  11. Blog 3-4 times
  12. Begin teaching kids bathroom cleaning skills
I think that will be enough to keep me busy for this week!  It feels really good to be getting back into the goal-setting habit.  Praying we stay healthy, too, as there seems to be a lot going around right now.  So far, so good . . . :)  Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your goals are an inspiration and encouragement to me....so many of them are the same or similar to mine....it is so nice to have a friend that is thinking and going through some of the very same things I am!!! :-) Have a great day!!! ~ Kathleen :-)