Friday, December 28, 2012

A post a day--Dec. 28: A fun surprise!

Yesterday, I received a surprise package in the mail from my dear friend Mrs. S!  (If you haven't checked out her blog, Sweet Tea & Simplicity, you should!!)  Mrs. S and I have been email friends for somewhere close to 12 years, I think . . . although we have never met in real life.  She is a sweet blessing in my life, and this package was a special blessing in my day!!

There were two lovely presents inside . . . this box on top and the snowman-papered package under it.  So beautifully wrapped!
This ornament and a card were attached to the larger box.  Isn't the ornament lovely?!
The smaller package contained this piano solo book.  I am excited to have some fresh offertories to work on for church!
The other package held this gorgeous teapot from Cracker Barrel.  I was admiring the pieces from this line of housewares/dinnerware when we were just there last Saturday.  I LOVE it and it coordinates beautifully with some mugs and other things my mom had bought me from Cracker Barrel a couple years ago!
Packages are so much fun . . . thank you, dear friend, for your thoughtfulness and for brightening my day!!  :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

You're so lovable and precious! I treasure you, and your friendship! Thanking you for this, my beloved friend! Love you much!