Saturday, December 22, 2012

A post a day--Dec. 22

Just a little quick chatter for tonight. :)  We had a fun day . . . drove over an hour south with my parents and met up with some old friends for breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  We did this last year too, only then Jim wasn't able to come.  This year he was, which made it even nicer! :)  The kids love looking around in the store there, and they pooled their money to buy a little game which they played in the car (taking turns) all the way home.  Unfortunately I forgot to take any pics, even though I actually remembered to bring the camera with me!!

After a quick stop at the outlets and Walmart on the way home, we stayed in for the rest of the day.  Jim and the kids hauled in firewood, my friend stopped in to practice music for tomorrow, I cleaned bathrooms and did some vacuuming, and then made supper and some more Christmas cookies.

We still have quite a bit of wrapping to do, which will probably happen tomorrow night after church, as well as Monday.  I'd also like to clean up the living room and spiff up the kitchen before Christmas day.  Even though I don't think we are having anyone over, I'd just like to have things a bit more tidy. :)

And now it's late, so I think that is all the chatter for tonight. :)  Off to bed!

No comments: