Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly Goals--10/14/12

Well, our 3 weeks of "staycation" (not a complete vacation for all of us--Jim still had to work, but we were doing lots of fun stuff!) with my sister and family are over and now it is time to get ourselves back on track!  I figured a good way to begin would be to set some goals for this week. :)  In the next couple of weeks, I hope to put up a post or two about some of the fun things we did, but for now, here are my goals:

  • Daily quiet time & prayer 
  • Exercise 5 times or more
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Begin week 1 of weight loss/exercise challenge (more on that in another post)
  • Read 3 chapters of Implosion
  • Post book review
  • Go to bed by 10:30 every night
  • Complete week 6 of school
  • Keep up with dishes :)
  • Begin planning for Christmas!
I think this will be enough to keep me busy . . . plus the normal stuff like trying to keep up with chores and housework. :)  So . . . what's on your list for this week?

No comments: