- Reach my goal weight (I know this may be a slightly audacious goal, but hey--I'm going to give it my best shot! :))--I came really close! Within .6 pounds of my goal. Hoping to knock out this goal, this month!
- Continue to drink lots of water and limit sugar--Did great with the water, but not as great with the sugar!
- Complete the 30 Day Shred--DONE! Yay!!
- Complete the skinny plate challenge and the June Tune-Up challenge--I did pretty well with these. I didn't stick to the skinny plate completely, but I did finish the June Tune-Up and lost several pounds . . . I know the skinny plate and all the exercise helped with that. :)
Here are my new weight and fitness goals for July:
- Complete the 30 Day Shred for a second time, this time in 30 straight days
- Continue to drink lots of water and limit sugar
- Finally reach my goal weight and hopefully even go a little lower than that
- Possibly find a new challenge to tackle (in addition to my personal challenge of the Shred)
I will be so excited when I reach my goal weight or below. I'm already thinking about a reward . . . maybe getting my hair cut, and/or buying some new clothes! It is fun to look back to January and see how far I have been able to come, with God's help.