Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekly Goals: 06/19/12

Time to set some goals again! After a busy week and weekend, it feels good to set a bit slower pace (and hopefully be home more) this week. I do love the flexibility of summer and the extra things we get to do, but I also am a homebody at heart, so it is nice to have a week that is less full.

Here are my goals for this week:
  • Make daily quiet time a priority
  • Lose a little weight
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Exercise 5 times (complete the 30 Day Shred!!)
  • Sewing goals: skirt for me, baby gift
  • Blog 3 times
  • Start deep cleaning entry (yes, I STILL have not started this--I really need to this week!)
  • Continue through marriage devotional with Jim
  • Do a fun project or activity with the kids, 2 or 3 days
  • Go to the reading program kickoff at the library
  • List some things on Ebay and Craigslist
  • Read 2 chapters in Educating the Wholehearted Child
I am really hoping to make some sewing progress this week. I realized last week as I was getting clothes ready for church, that I could really use a few more summer skirts or dresses. Julia is all set for dresses, but I want to make her at least a shirt/capris set and maybe a skirt or two. So, sewing is one of my biggest goals for this week. How about you guys? Any special goals or plans for this week?

No comments: