I didn't lose much weight this month--just 1.2 pounds, to be exact. I am pleased that at least it is still a loss, and bringing me that much closer to my goal. I did not do great (at all!) with limiting sugar last month, although I did do fairly well with drinking water (which, as I've mentioned before, has been one thing that's really helped me with losing weight). I also did not do well with exercise last month, something I'm aiming to change this month! Besides losing just over a pound, I also lost another inch off my waist and hips, so I was happy about that. That makes 4.5" lost off my waist since the beginning of this year, and 3.5" off my hips. Woohoo!
Even though I already mentioned some of these goals in my monthly goals post, I thought I would put them in here, too:
- Exercise 3-5 times each week (this week has been good so far . . . a 2 mile walk yesterday and a 20 minute workout this morning)
- Start the 30 Day Shred DVD (first workout was today, and OH MY, am I sore now!)
- Drink 3 bottles of water (75 oz.) 5-6 days/week
- Lose 2-3 lbs. (I would LOVE to see my goal weight by the end of this month--wouldn't that be cool?! :))
- Limit sugar
- Complete the "Stay Committed" challenge from Fat Chick Fed Up at Daily Feats
And I think that's all!