So here's how things went in April:
- Lose 3+ pounds--Nope, I only lost a little over a pound this month
- Exercise 3-5 times/week--And no, I didn't do this, either--which is probably WHY I only lost a little over a pound this month!
- Monthly date--Yes, we had a nice afternoon/evening date for my birthday
- Have friends over for dinner/play dates/visits--Done! Had several friends over for playdates and visits
- Read at least 2 books (planning on The Mission of Motherhood and Song of My Heart, plus finish The Swiss Courier)--DONE! I read the 2nd and 3rd books on this list and am almost done with the first one, plus I read two other fiction books on my Kindle in April as well.
- Sewing project(s): finish Julia's Easter dress, make a doll quilt and dress, and maybe some other things--Julia's Easter dress got done, but nothing else, sadly! I ended up changing my mind about her birthday present, so I didn't make sewing a big priority last month.
- DIY project: haven't decided for sure what this will be yet--I didn't do a specific DIY project in April, but I did several in March, so maybe that makes up for skipping one last month? :)
- Begin memorizing Titus 2--Nope, I KEEP forgetting to do this one. I think I am going to leave it off my goals for a while.
- Finish "Frumps to Pumps" ebook--DONE!
And here are my new goals for May:
- Lose 2-3 pounds
- Drink lots of water and limit sugar
- Begin the 30 Day Shred
- Have a monthly date night
- Read at least 2 books (what I'm planning right now are: The Messenger (fiction) and another non-fiction book which I haven't totally decided on yet)
- Sewing project: spring/summer skirt for me
- DIY project: embellish t-shirt for me
- Have friends over for playdates and/or supper
- Spring clean two rooms
- Put away kids' winter clothes/get out summer clothes
- Complete challenge on DailyFeats.com
- Plant our veggie garden
How are you all doing with your monthly goals, if you set them? Let's encourage each other! :)