Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Goals: 04/15/12

I'm not sure how well this week is going to go in the goals department . . . I had big plans and made a nice long list, but today I feel like I'm coming down with a chest cold, and I feel kinda wiped out . . . so, we'll see. Anyway, here is how things went last week:
  • Exercise 3-5 times--DONE!
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days--DONE!
  • Read chapters 3-6 in The Mission of Motherhood--DONE!
  • Get dressed by 9 am Monday-Friday--DONE!
  • Make stuffed bunny decoration (yes, I know it is past Easter now, but bunnies can be cute all spring, right? :))--Not done.
  • Complete week 31 of school--DONE!
  • Get together with friends--DONE!
  • Finish reading "Frumps to Pumps" ebook--DONE!
  • Update budget online--Nope, forgot all about this.
  • Review Titus 1--And this!
  • Start doll quilt or doll dress for Julia's birthday--Nope, still haven't started. At this point I will be doing good just to get one of these done before her birthday . . .
  • Lose a little weight--Nope, I actually gained a pound this week, but hopefully next week will be better.
  • Blog 3 times--And obviously, this didn't happen either! Oh well . . . maybe this week? :)
And here are my goals for this week:
  • Exercise 3-5 times (I was going to start the 30 Day Shred, but I'm not sure how smart that would be if I'm already not feeling well, so we'll have to see how I feel tomorrow--otherwise this will be elliptical instead)
  • Drink 3 bottles of water 5-6 days--I feel this is now well on its way to becoming a habit--yay!
  • Complete week 32 of school
  • Begin working through "21 Days to a More Disciplined Life" ebook
  • Read chapters 7-9 in The Mission of Motherhood
  • Take an internet break (I'm planning to still check email and post in my blog, but avoid Google Reader and Facebook :))
  • Read chapters 13-26 in Song of My Heart
  • Review Titus 1
  • Prepare SS lesson and jr. church lesson for next Sunday
  • Catch up on the dishes
  • Blog 3 times
  • Do something creative/crafty
  • Work on cleaning up deck and yard
  • Go to bed by 10 pm every weeknight

No comments: