Last night as I was lying on the couch with his warm, snoring little self snuggled up on me, I was trying to count some blessings in the midst of my uncomfortable position and sleeplessness. Here are a few I came up with. :)
- Thankful that I still have a child who is little enough to snuggle on me without it being too painful. :)
- Thankful for a soft couch to snuggle on.
- Thankful for homeschooling . . . I don't have to stress out about the kids missing school because it isn't a big deal to catch up later.
- Thankful that overall, our family is extremely healthy.
- Thankful for Vicks Vaporub and Hyland's nighttime cough medicine. :)
- Thankful for Chestal cough medicine too. :)
- Thankful for several new books to read while the kids watch movies but still want me nearby.
- Thankful for an understanding husband when meals are sketchy and boring during a weekend of the sickies!