Wednesday, May 18, 2011

31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way

A few weeks back, I downloaded this e-book by Sarah Mae, 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way. At that time she was running a special promotion and I was able to get it for free. Although I haven't been able to start on the challenges yet (I was waiting till school was done to dive into some deep cleaning!), I have it all printed out and I've looked through it. Let me tell you, it looks excellent. I love how she has focused on the "Mary" part--loving God first and glorifying Him through our care for our homes. I also love her warm and friendly writing style. If you are like me and struggle with keeping a clean and orderly home, lack motivation, or just need some encouragement, I feel you would definitely benefit from this wonderful e-book. I hope to blog my progress when I actually start working through the book myself, too. Maybe some of you would like to join in!

And the BEST part is . . . right now (through tomorrow, May 19, at noon) you can buy it for only $1!!! You can find out the details on that right here at Raising Homemakers. And by the way, if you've never checked out Sarah Mae's blog, Like a Warm Cup of Coffee, there is lots of good stuff there, as well!

No comments: