- One Pretty Thing: I've linked to this site before, but figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it again--for anyone who may be new or has never checked it out before. There is SO much crafty/DIY inspiration here . . . love it! You can learn all kinds of cool stuff here, like how to turn plastic Easter eggs into faux robins' eggs . . . I so want to try this!!!
- This post at Amy's Finer Things was linked on Money Saving Mom a while back, and it was really convicting and a great reminder for me: Somebody Wants What You Have.
- I thought this tutorial from Positively Splendid for lovely lined canvas bins (made from diaper boxes!!) was brilliant.
- I discovered the cooking blog Two Peas and Their Pod a while back, and oh, my! Pretty much everything I've seen there looks so yummy. Like these cookies. I haven't made them yet, but I will . . . one of these days!
- I recently found out that a friend from church has her own blog, A Solid Foundation. I really enjoyed this post. And this one! Oh yes, and this one about vermicomposting . . . I really want to try this next year!!
- Passionate Homemaking is one of my favorite blogs ever. Lindsay's posts always provide food for thought and/or inspiration, and I love how her love for God and family shines through. This month she's been doing a series on hospitality . . . lots of good stuff there!
- Thanks to Simple Mom, I just found out about this Jane Austen-inspired Etsy shop, Brookish. Some really fun stuff there for Austen fans!!
- Speaking of Etsy shops, my in-real-life friend Diana (whom I've known for her whole life--she was even one of our flower girls almost 12 years ago!!) has opened her own shop, Beauty Reflected. Stop by and check out her lovely jewelry! She also has her own blog, Write Forward!
Monday, April 25, 2011
It's been a while since I've done a linky round-up, so here are a few goodies that I've bookmarked and thought others might enjoy also!
Posted by Carrie at 9:09 PM