I thought it would be fun to list seven things I love about Sam, in honor of his 7th birthday.
- He has such a loving heart. He doesn't think himself too old to give me hugs and kisses (thankfully!) and he is very affectionate with those he loves.
- His big, beautiful gray-green eyes totally melt my heart.
- He is learning to be more responsible. He does a great job letting the chickens and ducks out every day and shutting them up at night, and collecting the eggs.
- He is a good eater and is becoming much more willing to try new and different things. He compliments my cooking, which is also really nice! :)
- He is very creative. He especially loves to draw and comes up with some very fun and interesting pictures!
- He is brave (at least a lot more than he used to be ;)). He'll go flying down our hill on his sled without fear, and does the same on his bike in the summer (trust me, it took quite a while for him to get to that point, which is one reason I'm so proud of his bravery now!).
- He is a good encourager. I've seen him take time to encourage others (including me!) when they're feeling down or struggling with something, and I appreciate that.